By Dr. Renu Dwivedi, Homeopathy
Homeopathic medicines are quite beneficial for patients suffering from gastrointestinal disorders because they have no side-effect and affect the bodily systems mildly. The various kinds of gastrointestinal disorders cause very specific problems in the body and so, they need to be treated in specific ways.
Here are some common gastrointestinal diseases:
Loss of electrolyte, as a result of diarrhea, can induce weakness and aches in the stomach.
This involves malfunctioning and delaying of the bowel evacuation mechanism, which can often become quite painful. This is mostly a result of the failure digest the food entirely.
Excess of gas accumulating in the colon, small intestines or the stomach is called bloating. This is a quite common form of indigestion.
An uncomfortable squelching sensation in the upper part of the abdomen, generally referred to as indigestion, is dyspepsia. If the problem lasts for a long time or appears frequently, you should consult a doctor.
A burning sensation that rises from the chest to the back of the throat is known as heartburn. This occurs when the stomach squirts acid into the esophagus as a result of indigestion.
Here is a list of the best homeopathic remedies for the treatment of gastroenteritis. There are many categories of homeopathic medicines for diarrhoea each with their own significance.
Homeopathy Medicines For Gatric Issues-
- Aconite: This must be used for diarrhea caused in the season when the days are hot, and the nights are comparatively cold. The symptoms appear in the middle of the night. Heavy diarrhoea along with high-intensity fever occurs and anxiety.
- Aloe : This remedy should be used in case of a continuing urge for stool because of weakness of the anal sphincter. Mucus is accompanied along with pain in the rectum area. In case of adults, this diarrhoea is also characterized by blue hemorrhoids.
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is used in case of food poisoning. The affected person feels cold, tired and panicky. Vomiting and diarrhoea take place after midnight. Burning pain in the abdomen is also observed.
- Cinchona: Used in case of diarrhoea with the presence of excessive exhaustion and abdomen gas. The abdomen gets bloated up.
- Ipeca: When there is nausea and non stop vomiting or your mouth gets filled with saliva, Ipeca can be used. Thirst is lost, and the color of the stool may be green or bloody.
- Podophyllum: This medicine is usually used by tourists in case of diarrhoea. Abdominal vibration and frequent stools are indicated. The stool is characterized by an unpleasant smell.